had terrible headache ytd morning but i thought i didn't have enough sleep, that's why. but when i reached suntec, i couldn't really speak and my body starts to ache and was feeling damn cold. (i only wore jacket ONCE while working at suntec cos that day was a rainy day) anyway, requested to go back early cos i really couldn't take it.
and just as i was feeling damn uncomfortable and sick, someone tried to irritate my furthur and said some stuff like i purposely want to take mc like that. i wasn't feeling well so i just kept quiet and let her do the talking. then she went on and on and sms some sarcastic stuff and say i last min bla bla bla. LIKE HELLO? DO YOU THINK I WANT TO TAKE MC? GOT MONEY I DON'T WANT TO EARN I RATHER SIT AT HOME DO NOTHING?
got really irritated and i started to talk in a sarcastic manner no matter who the person is. like im sick leh. can't you just leave me alone and let me rest instead of going on and on and on? ARGH.
♥ 9:03:00 AM